A new business requires SOLIDPLANS
In partnership with SOLIDWORKS – SOLDIPLANS is pleased to offer 3DEXPERIENCE Works for Startups. Make use of all the tools your new business needs to innovate, design and manufacture with Dassault’s industry leading software and do it all on the latest CAD workstations on lease from HardSoft..
Getting your new product to market faster has never been easier using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD to bring your idea to life in record time. You also get access to the 3D Experience platform which will enable your team to collaborate in an intuitive cloud environment and plan every stage of your development from early design by sharing drawings, revisions but also planning every step of the process – together, wherever you are.
As an exclusive offer SOLIDPLANS also give you 5% Discount on the cost of your lease hardware – CLICK HERE to see our range Workstations and Mobile Workstations for 3D CAD. Just use the Apply Now button on this page and we will contact you with your discount code
What do I get as part of the package?
- 12 months of 3DEXPERIENCE Works including SOLIDWORKS for CAD, simulation and Visualization
- MySolidWorks online training
- Design guidance from SOLIDWORKS engineers and technical managers
- Access to the Community Hundreds of white papers, videos, and feature articles with tips and tricks on taking your product to the next leve
- Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at SOLIDWORKS events and promotion in SOLIDWORKS campaigns and social communities
- SOLIDPLANS also adds to the scheme by offering an exclusive 5% discount on all hardware for your new business with an application to Entrepreneur.
What do you need to qualify?
- You are not a current SOLIDWORKS client
- Your company must plan to design, build and sell a physical product (not for service or consultancy)
- You can’t yet have accrued $1M of Investment or Revenue
- You must be less than 3 years trading
“Rather than spending big money on renderings and animations, we were able to create beautiful, sophisticated marketing assets directly from SOLIDWORKS for use in our Kickstarter campaign.” – James Wharton of JURA Anchor
What is the application process?
- After completing the online application we will assess your business based on the criteria above and then a member of the team will review and approve that application assuming no issues.
- If approved we will set you up right away on a 30 day free trial of SOLIDWORKS while all of the products you wish to use are ordered and prepared.
- One of our support staff will assist with setup, show you our own ticket system and set you up with access to the SOLIDWORKS community and the wealth of support therein.
What happens at the end of the 1st year?
- We will discuss the most suitable package going forward, assess how you have used the tools available and either streamline or expand the portfolio to suit your personal needs going forward
- There are unique discounts available to users on boarded as part of the programme, making SOLIDWORKS accessible to your business beyond year 1. In that first year SOLIDWORKS and 3D Experience platform will have proved itself a business critical tool that can help in your continued growth.
- As a specialist in providing finance to new business we will help you pick a payment plan going forward to suit your position be that a term license on a simple annual direct debit or on-premises software offered on a true 0% plan.
Great! So how do I apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to fill out an application for the programme or call a member of the team on 0207 11 11 643 and talk it through.