We can help on issues beyond our SLA/Warranty on a chargeable basis
Our Technical Director Scott Harrington has been with HardSoft for nearly 20 years and leads a very capable, friendly team of trained engineers. Every day they tackle nearly one hundred support calls and have an average response time well below our SLA of one hour.
Our inclusive warranty with all Devices is very extensive and comprehensive BUT there are situations where we can help on technical issues you just can’t get resolved elsewhere. Therefore, on a Chargeable basis, we can help.
HardSoft has been established for over 25 years and has a team of both internal and field engineers, and offers enhanced warranty options. All engineers are trained on all machines.
Additional support is available on the following issues on a chargeable basis.
- Pre-Configuration (Excluding ‘Plus’ customers where this is free)
- Remote Dial-Ins that take over 1 hour to support products not supplied by HardSoft
- Server or Network support / installation (excluding ‘Plus’, Server Gold and Silver Support customers)
- Support / Installation of any 3rd party software
- Installation and/or Pre-Configs of Loan Devices (Excluding ‘Plus’ & D4T customers)
- Support / Installation of printers or any devices not supplied by us
- Removal of virus’ / hacking (excluding Server Gold customers)
- Formatting of devices for re-use
- Broadband / Wi-Fi (except if we have supplied the router or access points. But would be for hardware support only and liaison with a Broadband provider would be chargeable)
- Moving offices/location
- Data Recovery
Remote Support Costs (exc. VAT)
Remote Work/ Workshop Repairs – £65 per hour
Data Recovery – £80 per hour
On-Site Support Costs
To UK mainland locations. Prices include our expenses to site and car parking etc.
Full Day £625
One-Hour Call-Out – £165
Reduced Rate for visits to sites in Herts and Essex
One-Hour Call out- £130
If you have ongoing IT support needs then we can offer reduced rates for regular support visits. Let HardSoft become your outsourced IT Department. Contact us for details.
How to Book...
Firstly Log a Support Ticket detailing your needs. YOU MAY BE SURPRISED THAT SOMETHING YOU THINK COULD BE CHARGEABLE IS ACTUALLY FREE OF CHARGE! Our Tech Team will confirm and discuss these costs with you before confirming your engineer visit. A Job sheet will be provided following completion of an on-site visit. A copy is available upon request. Payment will be required in advance. We will normally require payment by Debit/Credit Card unless you have a direct debit
If you need to make a Payment then please Click Here to go to our On-Line Card Payments page