Cloud Storage & Online data backup
Never lose sleep over data loss- use the 'Cloud'
Forget fiddly and complicated tape and hard drive back up methods and place your valuable data on our 'LiveDrive'. Data is at the heart of every business and consequently, data loss has the ability to disrupt, if not destroy, your business. Figures suggest that around 80% of businesses have experienced a major data loss whilst 20% of those suffered financially as a result. In the event of disaster, our 'Cloud' (Backing up over the internet to a remote site) solution will safeguard your data and your business and offers 5TB of storage as standard!
FREE 5TB of Cloud Backup on every PC and Mac this month- with 3 years subscription
- 5TB OF CLOUD STORAGE
With options at extra cost for almost limitless storage.
- GET TO FILES FROM ANY WEB BROWSER
Log in securely to view all of your files online from a web browser on PC or Mac.
- FULLY AUTOMATED
The software runs in the background with little impact on computer speed
- ACCESS UP TO 30 PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF ANY FILE
Need to get back yesterdays documents ? Files overwritten? No problem - up to 30 versions of any file are kept in the cloud.
- RESTORE DELETED FILES
We keep your deleted files for 30 days. Restore files or entire folders at any time with one simple click.
- EASY TO SET UP HardSoft set up the user account and will provide the links to install the software. We can assist remotely to install.
- STREAM YOUR MUSIC AND MOVIES STRAIGHT FROM LIVEDRIVE
Watch movies and listen to your music from your web browser or mobile device.
- WORKS ON APPLE MAC OR WINDOWS
Get exactly the same experience on your Apple Mac and Windows computers
- ACCESS FILES ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Free apps for iPhone, Android and Windows 8 let you view your data, photos, music, movies and documents from anywhere ! Or use the optimised mobile site.
- BACKUP NAS DEVICES AND NETWORK STORAGE
Backup your NAS drive or network storage location for just £5 extra per month.
- SUPER FAST TRANSFERS
-There is no limit on your transfer speeds or bandwidth, and the secure data centers have super fast connectivity whereever you are around the world.
- 100% SAFE & SECURE, ALL STORED IN THE UK
Online files and data are encrypted with military grade AES-256 encryption. All storage servers are located in the UK so that your data is always close at hand and compliant with Data Protection laws.
Contact HardSoft when you get stuck or need help.
Our 'Silver' and 'Gold' PC and Apple Mac network support options when you lease your Network Server include daily Cloud backup as standard as well as a traditional back up to an external hard drive – known as a Bare Metal backup. Both are important for a robust disaster solution.
Otherwise for a fixed weekly fee (dependent upon the amount of data to be protected) we encrypt, mirror and store your data at two of our off-site data centres throughout the UK. Data is also backed up automatically each day. Like our IT leases, here at HardSoft we consider our back-up service to be an easy, flexible, one-stop solution ! The system is incredibly resilient, worry free, and most importantly, allows you to continue running your business even if things do go wrong. Most customers resort to off-site back up for these exact reasons, stating that it is more reliable than other storage solutions such as tapes.
Typical 'Cloud' Back up Scenario
- If you choose to utilise our off-site back up service, your data will be encrypted and sent to one of our data centres throughout the UK.
- The process is an automatic one that you pay for depending upon the amount of data to be secured. Software automatically starts the back up process at the desired time so there is no longer the fear that you might forget to back up.
- Encrypted data is automatically mirrored to our secondary datacentre for additional security.
- If your system does happen to crash we are able to trigger a restore remotely. In the unlikely event that this is unsuccessful we can send an engineer to your site (at an extra cost).
- Furthermore, files can also be restored at any time and from anywhere using a web browser.
- All of this means that your business can keep working easily if something does happen to go wrong on site!