Hertford Regional College. Student Order Form.
Submission Deadline 5pm 8th November 2019 for delivery on the 15th November 2019.
Hertford Regional College is working with HardSoft Computers to provide its students with a financially efficient solution to get their Lenovo Chromebook Laptop. HardSoft is a local educational leasing company with 35 years of experience and certification with Lenovo.
The Lenovo 300e with Flip Design, 11.6’’ LED Touchscreen, MT8173c 1.3GHz, 32GB SSD, 4GB RAM, PowerVR GX6250 & Chrome OS is built to be shared amongst your student body! With tools like G Suite for Education and Google Classroom, students can use any device to access assignments on the cloud, collaborate with classmates or connect to popular education apps just by using their unique Google ID. Get ready & always be equipped for your education with the Lenovo 300e Chromebook. Click here for a print out form to submit to College
Please Complete Details below or Click here for a print out form to submit to College
Please only enter this agreement if you have the ability to make on-time payments. Once you submit a form within 48 hours the Parent E-mail address provided will receive a Direct Debit Mandate to e-sign.
Things to know:
- For our data protection clause, please see here.
- All monthly payments listed include VAT and are quoted on a monthly basis on a 1, 2 or 3-year agreement that offers ownership at the end of the term for a nominal figure of £35.
- Please choose the length of the agreement that suits the time remaining as a student at the College.
- All options include a hardware ‘Swap It’ Warranty for the duration of your agreement.
- Prices include VAT and delivery
- If you have selected to pay a Deposit – this will be collected WITH the first monthly payment upon delivery of the device.
- All options include Accidental Damage Protection & Gap Insurance – the laptop bag is compulsory. Deliberate damage to the Laptop or where reasonable care has not been taken to look after the Laptop will mean that the repair cost will be the responsibility of the Student. Please care for the equipment.
- You will collect your Laptop from School. Collection details will be emailed to yourselves after you have e-signed the Direct Debit.