1 product added to your basket. View your basket
X

Dell XPS 15 9520 – 12th Gen

Dell XPS 15 9520 side view
Add to basket
Devices for teams - Have 40+ users? Agile, Scalable Daas
Back
Learn more
Our leasing solutions
3% discount on orders over £35 p/w
5% discount on orders over £65 p/w
6% discount on orders over £95 p/w
Bigger order? Call to get our Best Price!
Includes RTX 3050 Ti on the new 12th Gen Dell XPS 15 laptop. FREE delivery

Choose Your Spec

Back

Lease the Dell XPS 15 on Flexi-Lease from
£18.55
per week!

 

Lease the Dell XPS 15 12th Gen and fuel your wildest creations

Enjoy the Dell XPS 15 Stunning display which offers a rich panel of colours at high resolution, Ensure you are working with Power! Fuel your creations with the perfect balance of size and performance. Deal with creative projects aided by the Intel 12Th Gen and Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti. The 13 hour battery Life can ensure you have enough time and power to work on the move, in different spaces and at home with ease.

This cool and light Laptop  has black carbon fiber palm rests to allow maximum strength with minimal weight, comfortable keypad and keyboard to ensure maximum productivity, and a stunning display to immerse yourself within content with bright, high-res picture. Coming with 25% of material consisting from ocean plastics collected from coastal areas. with the rest of the 75% made from other recycled plastics.  The XPS is Energy Star Certified and Gold Epeat Registered.  With 90% of parts being able to be easily recycled.

Want something a little different? Check out the Dell XPS 15 – i9,  Dell Latitude 9520, & Dell XPS 17 :

Dell XPS 15

Dell XPS 15 – i9

You can also lease Dell XPS 15 with an 11th Gen i9 processor! The i9 version of this laptop also comes with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB graphics for your creative needs. It is also equipped with a 15.6” OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Touch Display, as well as upgrade options of up to 32GB RAM and 2TB SSD…Learn more


Dell Latitude 9510 front open side view

Dell Latitude 9520

You can now lease the more robust business version of the XPS which is the Dell Latitude 9520. Small but sleek, this laptop provides maximum productivity in the workplace. The world’s most intelligent ultra-premium 15″ laptop weighs just 1.5kg, and has a stretched 15″ 4K InfinityEdge screen so you can get enough work area without it weighing you down… Learn more


Dell XPS 17 front open view

Dell XPS 17

With extensive ports to keep you on the go wherever you are, including 4 x Thunderbolt 4 with power delivery & DisplayPort and a lock slot, you are set up for meetings on the go and in the office. Create your ideas with colossal power on the high-performing Dell XPS 17. Capture, edit, and share your creations on the 11th Gen Intel i7 processor and the NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050 graphics card… Learn more

The Dell XPS 15 is available to lease from HardSoft by choosing our Flexi-Lease or Pure-Rental Solutions! Receive a 3-year warranty and telephone technical support! Take advantage of our PC Leasing and hire with its built-in flexibility and no quibble three years support.


It’s easy to order and quick for delivery

ℹ️  If we need more info we’ll get straight back to you
👍 When approved we will email you paperwork within a few hours
📨 You e-sign the paperwork online
🚚 We arrange delivery at your convenience

Your Specification
Add to basket
£14.84
+VAT per week+VAT p/w
Authorised Apple reseller logo
With a 3-year ‘No Quibble’ Warranty
Newsletter image

Sign up for the HardSoft newsletter

  • Latest offers sent direct to your inbox once a month
  • Complete confidentiality - we do not share your details with 3rd parties
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Current Reviews

x