Cisco Meraki is a cloud networking architecture that can be managed from anywhere in the world, creating secure and scalable networks with a centralised dashboard. Designed to change the way we think about network management, Cisco Meraki uses out-of-band cloud architecture, allowing you to manage your network from almost any device through an easy-to-use mobile app or the web-based Meraki dashboard.
What is cloud networking?
Cloud networking is a way to centralise management and control without using overlay management software or numerous controller appliances. It provides visibility and control at all times, from anywhere in the world, so you can configure devices, run diagnostics and view reports in an instant.
How can Cisco Meraki benefit my business?
As the only solution that provides joined up management of mobile devices, Macs, PCs and your entire network from a centralised dashboard, Cisco Meraki allows you to fully manage, monitor and diagnose issues, remotely from a central point.
Download the PDF details on Meraki Systems Manager is a multi-platform enterprise mobility management tool that is highly flexible and scalable, meaning it is ideal for the long term. Whether you have one device or thousands, there is no difference in the complexity or the components required to use this innovative and powerful cloud architecture.
Here are just some of the many benefits Meraki’s Systems Manager can offer your business:
Administration and management
- Automatically deliver settings, apps and networks specific to each device and user.
- Configure emails, provisioning accounts and mail settings, including encryption.
- Deploy software and updates to ensure devices are always up-to-date.
- Deploy apps to any user and any device.
- Enforce restrictions and control how devices are used.
- Option to fully wipe devices or selectively wipe devices.
- Customisable security policies that can be deployed to all devices.
Visibility, diagnostics and control
- Manage assets and easily identify software running on devices.
- Suite of real-time diagnostic tools and live troubleshooting.
- Manage privacy settings and administrative capabilities of devices.
- Set cellular data limits across all devices and manage plan thresholds.
- Set up email notification alerts for monitored devices, software and compliance.
Network Integration – Systems Manager Sentry
- Only enrolled devices can gain access to the network and business resources.
- WIFI and VPN security.
- Manage WIFI and VPN settings.
- Policies and network access can be controlled, updated and remediated.
By simply administering distributed deployments of all your devices through the powerful web-based dashboard that is Meraki Systems Manager, you have access to numerous tools, from software and app development to content delivery, security policies to user permissions and more.
Supporting a wide variety of platforms, Systems Manager can alleviate security concerns, improve digital processes and software, and improve overall user experience. It will solve the mobility management needs of your business, and enable you to consistently keep devices safe, updated and efficient.
Here at HardSoft, we offer subscriptions to Cisco Meraki for £0.70 + VAT per user, per week. If you are looking to improve multi-platform device management, security policy enforcement, content management and more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.