Apple continues to be heralded as the hardware of highly productive businesses.
Staff productivity is one of the biggest impacts on business revenue. It is widely recognised that productive employees perform tasks more quickly and to a higher degree of quality. This frees up more time for additional tasks, making a company’s output greater.
With all other factors being equal, studies show that highly engaged, i.e., productive workers, can make businesses approximately 21% more profitable.
Increasing workplace productivity isn’t just down to the skills and attitude of your staff. The tools that you offer to employees can have a massive impact.
When it comes to choosing which hardware to purchase for in-office and remote workers, Apple devices continue to be the top performer.
Do Apple Devices Really Boost Productivity?
The choice of which hardware to invest in does come down to personal choice and individual needs. PCs have many advantages too, and, naturally, whichever devices are best might depend on your industry.
Some workplaces can require specialist software and machinery integrated with their computers. However, for the vast majority of companies, sectors and office workers, Apple is the clear winner if you desire effective and efficient staff.
Entrepreneurs and modern businesses love Apple and with good reason; it really does boost work productivity.
How Do Apple Devices Increase Productivity?
Entrepreneurs and Apple devotees repeatedly report that MAC desktops, laptops, iPads, and iPhones are superior for getting tasks done with less downtime.
This is likely down to several factors:
- Apple has excellent apps – Many applications on the market are developed especially for Apple products. Due to PCs always being more prolific, Apple had to invest heavily in developing incredible software tools over the years to remain competitive.
These useful work-orientated apps designed to work with Apple are a major part of why Apple has its reputation for productive workforces.
• Apple has numerous high quality productivity apps – In addition to apps for almost any function you can imagine, Apple boasts a phenomenal selection of apps purely dedicated to enhancing productivity.
• Apple is the hardware of designers and creatives – Not only are there tons of great apps designed for Apple systems and devices, but many of these are related to superior work, design, and attractive presentation.
Apple has long been the go-to hardware and software of creative designers. Their interest in Apple has also engendered complimentary apps for these sectors.
• Apple has created a connected ecosystem of technology – We all know iPhones and iPads are extremely popular. Their portability and ever-increasing functionality (which almost rivals a computer) make them continually more of a feature in work versus just a personal item.
Apple laptops and desktops obviously integrate and communicate seamlessly with their fellow Apple products. Apple has successfully created an entire hardware and software ecosystem, so it saves time and worry about compatibility to go fully with Apple.
The simplicity of the Cloud and automated syncing with other devices works in a way in which PCs cannot compare.
With even more complementary business services like Apple Business Manager, it’s easy to see how Apple earned its productivity reputation.
• Apple devices are more secure – Having far fewer Apple MACs out in the market and in use has led to less threat from attack.
Apple products have better in-built security and are less vulnerable to virus attacks and malware.
This is not to say they are immune, and you shouldn’t neglect cyber security awareness in business, but they certainly are a great deal more secure than PCs.
• Excellent business software integrations – Apple has focused much energy in creating superb integrations with business software. You’ll find there are seamless integrations with products like GSuite, which is ideal for businesses.
• Intuitive interfaces – Most of those who baulk at switching to Apple do so because they are simply so used to using PC hardware.
However, comparatively the Apple interfaces are far easier to learn and are more streamlined for all users. If we look at how popular and simple-to-use iPhones are this soon becomes apparent.
• Regular patches and updates – The Apple IOS operating systems receive regular software updates and patches to help them perform competitively over time. This makes even older Apple devices high performing.
• Reliably high-quality machines – Apple devices may come with a heftier price tag, yet they are usually well worth the cost. The systems’ hardware is sound and most last a very long time. Not only that but they are also known to have superior battery life.
With PCs you may get a quality device more cheaply, though the quality and performance is far more hit and miss.
Apple Business Manager Can Take Productivity to the Next Level
Having all your in-house and remote staff utilising the latest Apple products is an excellent tactic for boosting productivity, but you can go even further.
Whether they are working in an office, or remotely, Apple Business Manager will help them work more effectively.
By using the ABM portal, you can bulk order and send Apple devices direct to their home. Best of all, you can remotely configure and set up their device while it is on route.
The result is that all staff can receive state-of-the-art Apple hardware at home and start using it straight away. The remote set up of applications and accounts enables them to have an out-of-the-box device that is ready to go with all the specific tools that the user requires.
This saves hours of confusing set up time while your workers attune to the new devices.