IT Leasing for New Businesses
Lease finance is available to New Start Up Businesses
HardSoft, quite unusually in today’s economic environment, is actively encouraging and supporting new and start-up businesses by offering the same terms and conditions whether you started trading yesterday or ten years ago, and whether you are a sole trader or a limited company.
HardSoft can provide from £1000 to £15000 of lease finance to new businesses, which can include both hardware and software. If you are a new business you may be well aware of how difficult it is to establish any credit history and traditional financing methods such as banks are difficult to deal with and often require a 'Charges' on your home.
To set up a lease HardSoft will request the owner’s private address and endeavour to establish some credit history through this route. Some recent bank statements (whether for the business or personal) will be required to prove the ability to meet payments, and a Limited Director’s Indemnity may be requested if you have set up a new Limited Company.
The first payment will be equivalent to one month’s payment, which can be paid by credit/debit card. Occasionally we may require the lease to be over 24 months (rather than 36) and a deposit of three months maybe needed should the ability to repay be difficult to assess.
Leasing remains most tax efficient method of acquiring new computers ( just ask your accountant), and here are some reasons why you will want to finance new computers with a lease:
- Immediate use of the equipment without paying the full cost price, assisting cash flow.
- Leasing your equipment means you can free other financial arrangements, credit and bank loans for example, to run your business.
- Fixed lease costs for the duration of the agreement; allowing you to include each year's rentals in your annual budget and remove all that guesswork.
- Offset all lease payments against your annual taxable profits. Full tax relief on any leased equipment should reduce your tax bill.
- Often banks charge sizeable set up fees for loans and can demand a 'charge' on a property – this is not the case when leasing through HardSoft.
"We've grown from a one-man band to a team for eight, HardSoft haven't missed a beat" ... "I was recommended to HardSoft by Apple" ... "Spreading the cost out of hardware out with many small payments over a longtime is invaluable- so it's great concept" ... "Placed another order, and will continue to do so as we continue to grow" ... "A rational way to obtain a Mac" ... "HardSoft gave me an affordable and efficient alternative to buying" ... "Quick process from order - acceptance - delivery" ... "Have found it very easy to get more computers as the business grows"