Why Lease Your Telecoms?
HardSoft has specialised in IT leasing for small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) for over twenty-five years, so the decision to add the Cisco UC320 Telephone System to its leasing portfolio was an easy one.
In order to survive in this competitive world it is essential that your business keeps its voice and data applications up-to-date, and that can be expensive. So rather than tie up your capital in order to have the latest equipment, lease it.
HardSoft appreciates that some SMEs may not make large one-off purchases, which would normally warrant a preferential lease rate; that SMEs may need to make many smaller purchases, so HardSoft has bespoke leasing products that are tailored to meet specific budgeting needs.
HardSoft offers renewal options on all its leases allowing lease renewals with new equipment, while keeping the old if so desired. Furthermore HardSoft leasing products reflect the different lifecycles of different products.
The Advantages of Leasing:
- Your equipment can be changed, modified and expanded at any time without penalty, and after eighteen months you will be given the option to upgrade.
- Immediate use of the equipment without paying the full cost price, assisting cash flow.
- Leasing your equipment allows you to use any other financial arrangements you have, credit and bank loans for example, to run your business.
- As your lease costs are fixed for the duration of the agreement, you can include each year's payments in your annual budget and remove any guesswork.
- You will be able to offset all lease payments against your annual taxable profits. Full tax relief on any leased equipment should reduce your tax bill, whereas with outright purchase or a hire purchase type of agreement only writing down allowances are applicable.
What does all this mean to a HardSoft Customer?
HardSoft's engineers are fully qualified to install and maintain the Cisco Unified Communications 320 Telephone System, and an added benefit is that HardSoft have back-up from Datasharp and Cisco equipment, renown for its performance and reliability. This partnership also means that HardSoft can now offer up to 30% call savings over BT and other call providers. Datasharp is a BT Wholesaler and Cisco partner, with over twenty-five years experience and some thirty-five thousand satisfied customers.